Getting a good camera drone used to mean spending a fortune, and that’s still the case if you need a professional-grade drone with all the bells and whistles. If you’re just looking for a high-quality drone to make some fun videos though, you’ll be shocked at how affordable they are these days. The Potensic D58 FPV Drone with 1080P Camera sells for $190 on Amazon, and it’s one of the best models we’ve tested over the past year. Clip the on-site coupon and use the promo code IXPXPNXQ at checkout, and you can get this great camera drone for just $129.99.
Here’s some of the key info from the product page:
- 【Ideal Travelling Drone with Carrying Case and 2 Batteries】: Come with a customized sliver case for holding your drone and accessories. Double batteries provide up to 36 min flight. Long fun time for outdoor traveling.
- 【5G WiFi Real-time Transmission, 1080P Camera】: Featured with 5G WiFi camera, this D58 captures 1080P images and smooth live video without delay. 120° Wide angle and 90° lens diversified your shooting styles.
- 【GPS Assisted Safe and Stable Flight】: GPS Mode and altitude hold function make D58 hovers stably in the air. One-button return, out of range and low battery alarm, and out of control protection, all these help to ensure a safe flying.
- 【Suit for Both Beginners and Experts】: One-key taking off and landing for kids and beginners, 3 speed mode for pilots of different operational proficiency. Birthday or holiday gift for kids and friends.
- 【Follow Me & Orbit Mode】: D58 can follow your steps everywhere under the Follow Me mode. Orbit mode helps take a panoramic picture around you at the center. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.