The BenQ GV1 Portable Projector is so much more than just a portable projector — it’s basically a tiny portable home theater. It has built-in speakers with good sound quality, and it has every type of input you might need. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or Android device wirelessly via Google Cast or AirPlay, and you can watch all the streaming videos you want. But you don’t even have to connect a phone if you don’t want to, because the GV1 has its own apps like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. Finally, there’s also a USB-C input so you can hook up laptops, or even a video game console if you want. It’s fantastic, and it’s on sale right now for just $229 instead of $379 when you use the coupon code 150GV1PROMO at checkout.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Portable & compact: battery-powered portable projector with Android (Google Cast) and iOS (Airplay) compatibility for big-screen up to 100 inches entertainment anywhere
- CABLE FREE: Wire-free connectivity with dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) and its own Wi-Fi hotspot to stream wirelessly from device’s local storage.
- Built-in smart apps: enjoy movies, music, gaming or any streaming content such as Netflix, Prime video, & YouTube directly from the smart GV1 through Antoine TV
- USB-CTM PORT: GV1’s do-it-all USB-CTM port can stream media from laptops and phones while charging it at the same time. GV1 supplies power to your mobile device only when the power adaptor is plugged in.
- Peace of mind: with ban’s 3-year on parts and labor and excellent customer service
- Note: due to content protection mechanism from streaming platforms (Netflix, Prime video, or Hulu etc.), content from phones and tablets cannot be mirrored to GV1
- Take an additional $150 off with promo code 150GV1PROMO
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.