Want a fantastic new Apple laptop with plenty of power and killer performance? Don’t want to have to take out a second mortgage on your home in order to pay for it? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Amazon is running a crazy one-day sale that slashes MacBook Pro refurbs down to the lowest prices we’ve ever seen. This is the Mid-2017 model so its one generation behind, but I can assure you that it’s still insanely fast and powerful. How do I know? Because I have one myself! It has a lightning-fast Intel Core i5 processor, a gorgeous Retina display, and either a 128GB or 256GB SSD. The Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro with 128GB is down to just $779.99 right now, while the Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro with 256GB is $889.99. They’re each available in silver and space gray, but these are refurbs so the deal is only good until they sell out. Remember, refurbs are guaranteed and warrantied, and you can return them within 90 days for a full refund so you have nothing to lose!
Here’s some info from the product page:
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Retina display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5 Dual-Core processor with 4MB shared L3 cache
- 256GB PCI-E based flash memory storage; 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics processor that shares memory with the system for an amazing experience
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; Bluetooth 4.2 technology for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and cell phones
- Built-in stereo speakers along with omnidirectional microphone, headphone port
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- I/O Ports: (2) Thunderbolt 3, (1) 3.5mm headset jack
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.