There are so many different options out there when it comes to smart plugs that it can be so difficult to make a decision and choose the right model to buy. Well, today there’s really only one good choice, so it’s easier than ever for anyone looking to add some smarts to their dumb old devices like lamps, coffee makers, fans, space heaters, and more. The newly upgraded version of the best-selling Gosund Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plugs is on sale right now at one of the best prices we’ve seen for any smart plugs, let alone popular ones like this. Use the coupon code E22PXEVO at checkout and you’ll pick up a 4-pack for $20.99. That’s only $5.25 each for these awesome smart plugs that are compatible with both Alexa and Google Assistant. Don’t miss out!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Control From Anywhere: The simplest and most affordable way to make your home smart is to get a smart plug. Turn the electronics on/ off from anywhere with your smartphone
- Handsfree Voice Control: Works with Alexa and Google Home. Control your devices through Voice Control. Hands-free experience, perfect for mom, the disabled, or the light switch with some difficulty to reach
- User-Friendly Functions: You can create a group/scene for all your devices and control many with a single command. Set a schedule on the app so it goes on/ off at certain times of the day and any day of the week
- Enjoy Fast Installation: The setup is easy and fast. No hub required. Flexible control of a wide range of plug-in devices, such as light, fan, radio, fish tank light, Christmas tree light, crock pot, wax burners, monitors, speakers and chargers
- Lifetime Customer Services: Gosund smart plugs is backed with 90-day money back guarantee, 2-year warranty and lifetime support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.