Everyone knows that when it comes to smart thermostats, there’s Nest and then there’s everything else. So why doesn’t everyone just buy a Nest? Simple: they’re really expensive. That’s why today is the perfect day to upgrade, since Amazon came from out of nowhere and decided to offer deep discounts on both Nest thermostat models. The $200 Nest Thermostat E that everyone loves so much is on sale for $159.99 today, a $40 discount. It’s the same as the pricier model in terms of features, but it doesn’t have the pricey stainless steel case or the OLED display. If you want that, you’ll have to pay $250 for the Nest Learning Thermostat… unless you buy one today while they’re down to $219 on Amazon.
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Wi-Fi Thermostat: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop. Works with 95% of 24-Volt heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal
- Energy Saving: You’ll see the Nest Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Smart Thermostat: Early-On Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Home/Away Assist: The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Compatible Part no.: TL284443 Compatible Models: Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen T3007ES T3008US. TL284443 Battery for Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen T3007ES T3008US, 380mAh
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.