If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K dropped from $50 to $24.99 during Black Friday and Cyber Week, and it flew off the virtual shelves. In fact, Amazon confirmed that it was among the best-selling products on the retailer’s entire site during that time span. Did you miss that killer deal? Or do you wish you bought more than one so you can use them in additional rooms or hold onto them to give as gifts? Well, today is your lucky day.
Amazon just kicked off a surprise sale that slashes the Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming Media Player back down to $24.99. Just use the coupon code 4KFIRETV at checkout and you’re good to go! UPDATE: Note that not everyone is eligible for this deal, and you’ll find the terms and conditions right here on Amazon’s site.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- The most powerful 4K streaming media stick.
- Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO, and more. Stream for free with Pluto, IMDB TV, and more.
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy brilliant picture with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+.
- Choose from 500,000 movies and TV episodes.
- More storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.