How many hours each day do you listen to music on your headphones? Two, or maybe three hours at most? What if we told you that there’s a pair of over-ear wireless headphones with fantastic sound quality that will literally last for weeks before you need to recharge them? In fact, you can listen to music for more than 4 hours per day with the Cleer Enduro 100 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones and they’ll still go for three weeks before they need to be plugged in again! Grab a pair right now on Amazon and you can get them for just $159.99, which is the same price as Apple’s AirPods. That’s a tremendous value, but it won’t last much longer.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE: With 100 hours of music playback, the Enduo 100 can keep you focused and listening to your favorite music for more than a week, imagine what you can accomplish before you need to charge these headphones. Enduro 100 fast charge feature will produce 13 hours of playback with only a 10-min charge.
- SUPERIOR AUDIO PERFORMANCE: Enjoy Cleer’s Ironless driver technology with 40mm driver providing bold and articulate sound with low distortion for hours of musical bliss.
- LIGHTWEIGHT EXTENDED WEAR DESIGN: Weighing in at just under 10 ounces, these lightweight headphones offer plush earpads and a flexible headband provide long listening enjoyment.
- BLUETOOTH 5.0: The latest in Bluetooth performance with AAC and Apt-XHD, supporting low latency and high-resolution audio playback.
- Google Fast Pair 2.0: Easily connect with compatible Android devices, simply turn on the Enduro 100 and the pairing request will quickly appear on your Android device. Select and get to listening.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.