Amazon’s big holiday sale might be over now that it’s Christmas Eve, but the deals are just as good or even better in the retailer’s new Year-End Sale. Don’t believe us? Well, you will after you check out this killer deal. Wi-Fi smart plugs from big brands typically cost between $17 and $30 a pop. $30 for one plug! That’s crazy, and today’s deal on top-selling smart plugs is proof. Grab a 4-pack before they sell out and you can get Meross WiFi Mini Smart Plugs for just $7.50 a piece! They work with an app, Alexa, and Google Assistant, and you don’t need to buy a hub or anything else to make them work.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- APP Remote Control: Turn electronics on/off from anywhere on your smart phone with the Meross app. You can check to see the status of connected devices from anywhere any time. All data is securely transmitted and stored using Amazon AWS servers in US.
- Voice Control: You can control your devices hands free, just make a voice commands to turn on/off the connected devices. Compatible with the Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant.
- Compact Size: Occupies only one socket, allows you to stack two Mini Smart Plugs in the same outlet, more convenient and practical.
- Schedule and Timmer Setting: You can schedule connected device to turn on and off automatically. Added benefit of saving energy when lights are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
- Quality and Service: The mini plug is made of PC flame retardant material, has been approved for safety and quality assurance. Certified by ETL(5009830) and FCC(2AMUU-MSS110) in USA, PSE(18031354) and Telec(Mark Number JN0810 i01) in Japan. And it supports any home device up to 16A. Any problem, please feel free to contact us without any hesitation and we’ll find a solution until you are satisfied.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.