Earlier today, we told you about a big one-day sale on Amazon that slashes digital storage and networking gear to some of the lowest prices of the season. Definitely check out all the deep discounts in Monday’s big sale, but there’s one in particular that we wanted to point out. If you missed your chance during Black Friday, SanDisk 200GB Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Cards are back down to just $24.99 a piece right now, and this is probably your last chance to get this price for a long time. Also of note, 128GB cards are under $19 today!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Ideal for Android Smartphones and Tablets, and MIL Cameras
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes; Actual user storage less) to store even more hours of Full HD video (Approximations; results and Full HD (1920×1080) video Support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors)
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors) lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute (Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader; Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors)
- Load apps faster with A1 rated Performance (A1 Performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.)
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and Playback (Full HD (1920×1080) video Support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors)
- SanDisk Memory Zone app for Easy file management (Download and Installation Required)
- 10 year Limited manufacturer Warranty
- Order with Your Alexa Enabled device; Just ask ‘Alexa, order SanDisk microSD’
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.