Whether you’ve been having trouble sleeping at night or you’ve simply come to terms with the fact that the old mattress you’ve been sleeping on for more than a decade now is ratty and gross, Amazon is hosting a killer one-day sale that you need to check out. On Monday only, Amazon is slashing a whopping 30% off the price of Nectar Memory Foam Mattresses in every available size. Twin mattresses cost just $349.40 right now and you can bump up to Full for just $489.30. Queen is of course the most popular size that Nectar makes, and you can snag one for $559.30 instead of $800. Want to upgrade to a King? It’ll only cost another $100!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- #1 FASTEST GROWING BRAND IN THE U.S. – Recognized as the fastest growing e-commerce retailer by Internet Retailer, Nectar is a memory foam bed-in-a-box mattress designed for every kind of sleeper. Nectar is part of the Resident House of Brands.
- TWO FREE PREMIUM PILLOWS INCLUDED – And with every mattress purchase, you also receive two free Nectar Premium Pillows. They will be found within the mattress packaging. ($150 value)
- INDUSTRY LEADING 180 NIGHT TRIAL- You can try Nectar risk-free for 180 night and return it if you are not 100% happy (180 night trial is for orders on Amazon only). This is nearly 3 months longer than the industry standard.
- NECTAR FOREVER WARRANTY – We guarantee Nectar for as long as you own the mattress. Longest warranty in the business (we checked).
- IDEAL SUPPORT FOR ANY POSITION – Optimal level of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort. Nectar molds to your body, relieving all your aches and pains. It is firm enough to support you, but soft enough to be gentle where you’re sensitive. Even on those 90° nights, Nectar sleeps cool, gently regulating heat for an ideal temperature all night long.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.