Want to turn any speaker in your home — wired or wireless — into a smart speaker with hands-free Alexa support? Today is definitely the day to do it, because Amazon is selling its awesome its $35 Echo Input device for an all-time low of just $9.99. This deal came from out of nowhere and we have no idea how long it’ll be available, so definitely take advantage now before the price goes up again. Turning any speaker in your home into a hands-free Alexa speaker is literally as easy as plugging in the Echo Input!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing. Echo Input is also designed around your privacy. You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.