I’m sure you’ve heard the old expression “you get what you pay for,” and that’s definitely true when it comes to Vitamix blenders. This is one of those instances when a product from a brand that’s way more expensive than rivals is actually worth every penny. Of course, just because Vitamix blenders are worth the cost doesn’t mean you should pay top dollar, and Amazon is running a killer deal right now that you definitely need to check out. On Monday only, you can snag a renewed Vitamix 65542 Explorian Blender for $179.95 instead of $270. I use my Vitamix all the time and it has lasted me nearly a decade now, so believe me when I tell you that this deal is the gift that’ll keep on giving.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
- What’s in the Box: Motor Base, Low-Profile 64 oz. container, Low-Profile Tamper, Cookbook
- The container and lid are dishwasher-safe and made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan.
- 3- year full warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.