Everyone thinks of Echo speakers as delivery mechanisms for Alexa, and there’s no question that Alexa is the best thing about them. But if you haven’t actually listened to streaming music lately on an Echo speaker, it’s definitely time to revisit it — and now is the perfect time because it’s on sale for Green Monday. I was blown away the first time I head Amazon’s All-new Echo, in fact, and you can snag one right now for $79.99 if you hurry.
Here’s the important info from the product page:
- Meet Echo – Echo (3rd Gen) has new premium speakers powered by Dolby to play 360° audio with crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
- Enjoy premium sound – Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings. Pair with a second Echo (3rd Gen) or Echo Plus (2nd Gen) for stereo sound and add more base with an Echo Sub.
- Voice control your music – Ask Alexa for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With multi-room music, play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Keep your family in sync – Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.