If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
See that old remote control the guy is messing with in the image above? Its days are numbered. In fact, it’s all but extinct now that something better has come along, and that “something better” is currently available on Amazon within striking distance of its lowest price ever. You don’t want to control your TV and other gear with a remote, you want to use your smartphone or your voice — and that’s where the Logitech Harmony Hub comes in. All you need is this bad boy and you can control your TV, Blu-ray player, streaming devices, and anything else in your home entertainment center with your smartphone or with Alexa!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to 8 remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app.
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment. For example, simply tap “Date Night” and Harmony can turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.