It’s pretty awesome that Apple’s iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max finally come with a USB-C to Lightning cable and a USB-C charger adapter so you can fast charge your phone. Of course, if you want one that can actually reach anything from the wall, you’re going to need to buy a longer cable. You can also fast charge older iPhone models starting with the iPhone 8 if you pick up a new adapter and a cable, but don’t cough up $35 for Apple’s 2m USB-C to Lightning Cable. The Anker 6-Foot USB C to Lightning Cable with Power Delivery costs less than half that much right now thanks to Amazon’s Cyber Week sale, but this deal won’t last much longer.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Power Delivery: Use this USB-C to Lightning cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
- Charge and Sync: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync & charge.
- Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12× longer than other cables and proven to withstand over 12000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed..
- A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about Powerline II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.