If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There’s a very real possibility that by the time you’re done reading this post, Amazon’s hot new 11-inch iPad Pro will have sold out again. For that reason, we’re going to keep things short and sweet. Somehow… some way… the insane Black Friday deal on Amazon that slashed the price of the brand new Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB) from $950 to just $799.99 is back in stock. This is the lowest price ever for this model iPad Pro, and we know it won’t last long because several other models have already sold out. If you want an 11-inch iPad Pro with cellular for the same price Apple charges for the base model that only has Wi-Fi, now’s your chance! Note that you’ll see a $70 discount on the product page, and then another $79.01 will be taken off at checkout.
Here’s more info from the Amazon page:
- 11-Inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with Promotion true Tone, and wide Color
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP True Depth front camera
- Four speaker Audio with wider Stereo sound
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi and gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, screen time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.