Samsung makes a ton of great tablets, but if we’re being honest, you really shouldn’t even bother considering most of them. There’s nothing wrong with Galaxy tablets, of course, but Apple’s iPads are way better than the high-end models and Amazon’s Fire tablets are way better than the entry-level models. The one exception might be the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, which can go toe-to-toe with Apple’s iPads for a bit less money than comparable models. But “a bit less” has become “WAY less” on Amazon, because the $550 32GB version is on sale for Cyber Week 2019 for an all-time low of just $299!
Here’s the important info from the product page:
- Featuring High Dynamic Range on a Super AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S3 delivers cinematic vividness, detail, and deep contrast to a screen that fits in your hands
- Our revolutionary S Pen is more precise and pressure-responsive than ever, and never needs to be charged, liberating you to create, translate, and navigate without limits
- Powerful Quad speakers, tuned by AKG, calibrate with your movements as you rotate the Galaxy Tab S3, and intuitively reflect what’s playing on-screen; Sensor Type: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Easily switch from touch to type with a feather light keyboard that auto-pairs, attaches on contact, and never needs charging. Digital Optical Zoom:X8 (Digital)
- Keyboard sold separately. Processor Speed Type : Quad Core(2.15 GHz + 1.6 GHz Quad), Qualcomm APQ8096. External memory or micro SD capacity up to 400 GB. Features Bluetooth v4.2
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.