Look, we’re not knocking you if you use Google Docs for free instead of paying $99.99 per year for a Microsoft Office 365 subscription. Google Docs is fine. That said, is $8.33 per month really such a steep price to pay for something that’s infinitely more capable and versatile than Google Docs? Not to mention the fact that by using Office instead, you’re not handing over all your personal data to Google. All we’re saying is you should probably think about it, and if you decide to switch there’s a killer deal right now on Amazon that gets you a free $50 Amazon gift card when you get a Microsoft Office 365 subscription!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 12-month auto-renewing subscription for up to 6 people
- 1TB OneDrive cloud storage per person
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote and Outlook; plus, Publisher and Access for PC only. (*Features vary; visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq) Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Collaborate on documents with others online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
- Gift card delivered separately
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..