Now that we’ve found the Gate Labs All-In-One Video Smart Lock, it seems crazy that anyone would every opt for a different device. You need a smart lock that you can control from your iPhone or Android device. And you need a video doorbell that you can use to record people in front of your home and see who’s at your door when you aren’t around. So why on Earth wouldn’t you just get one device that covers both bases? That’s exactly what the $300 Gates Video Smart Lock is, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon for just $179 if you’re a Prime member.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- REMOTE ACCESS WITH THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON. Our easy-to-use Gate iOS/Android App lets you control access from anywhere.
- WHAT SETS US APART?: Our Gate Safe Lock is the only all-in-one Smart Lock on the market that helps prevent unauthorized access to keep your home and family safe and secure. Using our easy to follow instructions, you can install your new Gate deadbolt lock in a few minutes time–no drilling or wiring necessary.
- KEY FEATURES: Help prevent unauthorized access and keep your home and family safe. Our WiFi deadbolt boasts it all. Doorbell, Keyed Lock, Two-Way Audio, Motion Activated Live Streaming, Video Cloud Storage, Instant App Alerts, Backlit Keypad for Keyless Entry, Remote access, Unique Passcodes, Rechargeable Battery, and Entry Log all paired with our free app.
- MOTION ACTIVATED VIDEO: Gate’s motion-activated camera alerts you when someone is at your door. Have a two way conversation and/or watch real-time, high-resolution video right on your smartphone
- TRY US RISK FREE: At Gate Labs, we believe a smarter home is a safer home. Enjoy total peace of mind with our 30-day money-back guarantee.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.