Eufy, which is a smart home brand owned by Anker, has quickly grown to become one of the hottest companies in the smart home space. With deals like this, it’s easy to see why. Amazon is running a killer one-day sale on Wednesday that slashes the Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S MAX Robot Vacuum Cleaner from $270 all the way down to just $179. This top-rated robotic vacuum is just as powerful as a Roomba and it has fantastic battery life of up to 100 minutes per charge. At this price, it’s an unbeatable value.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to boast our strongest ever suction power (2000Pa Max) while maintaining quiet operation and a super-slim design (2.85”).
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than a microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean. Unibody filter makes for easier cleaning and less maintenance.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S MAX, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of unibody filter, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.