The first-generation Google Wifi mesh wireless system has been an Amazon best-seller pretty much since it was first released, which isn’t much of a surprise. It was a very solid system that was easy to set up and manage, plus it was much cheaper than similar systems from Google’s rivals. The Google Nest WiFi System is the second-generation version that’s better in every way, but it’s also more expensive than the old model. That’s why it’s so great that Amazon is offering a solid discount for Cyber Week — pick up a single router for $149 instead of $179, or cover up to 4,400 sq. ft. with the 2-pack for $259 instead of $299!
Here’s more from the Amazon page:
- Nest Wifi is a scalable and flexible Wi-Fi system. These Nest Wifi devices work together to blanket your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi and eliminate buffering in every room – with coverage up to 4400 square feet. 
- One Wifi router plugs into your internet provider’s modem to create your Wi-Fi network. The other extends the wireless network and keeps your connection fast to devices in every room. For more coverage, add Nest Wifi routers or points to your system.
- Nest Wifi routers are strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices, and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time.  Compatible with Google Wifi; ethernet ports included on each router.
- Intelligently works behind the scenes to make sure your Wi-Fi remains fast.  Walk from room to room on a video call with an uninterrupted signal. Nest Wifi automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe and sound.
- Nest Wifi is easy to set up in the app. Easily create a guest network and share your password in just a few taps. Decide which devices to prioritize for faster speeds and use parental controls to manage online time for the kids.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.