Black Friday 2019 and Cyber Monday 2019 are behind us, which likely means two things. First, it means you took care of most or even all of your holiday shopping. Second, it means you also snuck in a bunch of new gear for yourself. Don’t worry, we’re not judging, we’re just saying a lot of those gadgets are likely battery-powered, so you should definitely take advantage of this Cyber Week 2019 deal on Amazon. 24-packs of best-selling Anker AAA batteries are down to just $6.99 right now, which matches an all-time low. They have class leading shelf life as well, so grab a few boxes and you won’t have to worry about buying batteries again for a decade.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Long-Lasting Power: Power small devices like remotes for up to 240 days, or keep toys and game controllers running for much longer than other brands are able to.
- PowerLock: An air- and liquid-tight seal keeps the power inside; until you’re ready to unleash it.
- 10-Year Shelf Life: Buying batteries in bulk never made more sense. Anker Alkaline batteries work flawlessly for up to 10 years after they are first purchased.
- Adaptive Output: Anker Alkaline batteries deliver only the power required by your devices, ensuring universal compatibility and long life.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.