As it does each year following its big Black Friday and Cyber Monday blowouts, Amazon on Tuesday announced its best-selling products over both sales events. The Echo Dot took the #1 spot since it was down to its lowest price ever at just $22, and that deal is still available right now on Amazon. The Fire TV Stick 4K was also a top-seller, and refurbs are available on Amazon right now with a deep discount. Where products from companies other than Amazon are concerned, the first top-seller mentioned in Amazon’s announcement was the iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum, which normally sells for $300 but was on sale for $199.99 during Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019. Wait, did we say it “was” on sale? It’s actually still available on Amazon right now at its Cyber Monday price, but only if you hurry!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Capacity volume 0.6 liter 0.3 Stage Cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet
- Dual Multi Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris; The Auto Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27 degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
- Connect and schedule from anywhere; Use Alexa or Google Assistant voice commands to control cleaning; Use the iRobot HOME App to schedule & monitor cleaning sessions
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring Roomba Essentials Wi Fi connected, Smart Navigation, Auto Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum with Wi Fi Connectivity, 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, Extra Filter, Owner’s Guide, Documentation Package
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non authorized resellers on Amazon, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.