What, you bought into the whole “wireless carrier contracts are over” thing? Well guess what… you’re only paying $20 or $30 per month for your phone because you’re locked into a device contract. Escape your carrier’s clutches with a killer Cyber Week deal on Amazon that gets you a brand new factory unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for up to $411 off. The $1,000 128GB model is down to just $649 right now, and the 512GB model that normally costs $1,250 is on sale for $839. These deals are only good for one day on Tuesday, so take advantage while you have the chance.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- The largest battery in a Note, ever. When you have a long lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S Pen has more power off screen. Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music
- At 6.4 Inches, the Note9 has the largest screen of any Galaxy phone. Perfect for gaming and streaming, our Super AMOLED display is bigger than ever before
- Connectivity Wi Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU MIMO, 1024 QAM
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.