What, you bought into the whole “wireless carrier contracts are over” thing? Well guess what… you’re only paying $20 or $30 per month for your phone because you’re locked into a device contract. Escape your carrier’s clutches with a killer Cyber Week deal on Amazon that gets you a brand new factory unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for up to $411 off. The $1,000 128GB model is down to just $649 right now, and the 512GB model that normally costs $1,250 is on sale for $839. These deals are only good for one day on Tuesday, so take advantage while you have the chance.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- The largest battery in a Note, ever. When you have a long lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S Pen has more power off screen. Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music
- At 6.4 Inches, the Note9 has the largest screen of any Galaxy phone. Perfect for gaming and streaming, our Super AMOLED display is bigger than ever before
- Connectivity Wi Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU MIMO, 1024 QAM
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.