If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon on Tuesday morning announced that its massive Cyber Monday 2019 sale shattered records to become the company’s biggest Cyber Monday sale ever. What’s more, Amazon also confirmed that its Black Friday 2019 blowout was also its biggest ever. Amazon didn’t share specific numbers, of course, since it never gives us those insights. The company did confirm which products were its best-sellers on Cyber Monday though, and there were two at the very top of the list: the Echo Dot and the Fire TV Stick 4K. Incredibly, the Echo Dot is still on sale right now at its all-time lowest price of $22, though Amazon’s big Fire TV sale has now ended. That said, you can actually still snag a Fire TV Stick 4K at a deep discount if you hurry, because a separate surprise sale just popped up on Amazon!
In its big press released on Tuesday morning, Amazon also confirmed that the iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum was a top-selling product on Cyber Monday, and it’s still on sale at its deeply discounted price of $199.99. The Wemo Mini Smart Plug was a best-seller as well, and you can get one right now with a $10.50 discount, as was the $250 Furbo Dog Camera that’s currently on sale for $169. Plenty more of the most popular deals of Cyber Monday 2019 are still available as well, including several discounted Nintendo Switch games, Ring Video Doorbell deals, discounted Sony wireless noise cancelling headphones, $15 off PlayStation Plus 12-month membership codes, popular true wireless earbuds for $24, Sonos speakers starting at $149, tons of Cyber Monday TV discounts, and much more.
Scroll down to see the very best Cyber Monday 2019 deals you can still get today, and then you’ll find Amazon’s full Cyber Monday 2019 press release below. Also, don’t forget to check Amazon’s Cyber Week 2019 hub all week long for new deals that pop up constantly.
Cyber Monday 2019 Deals That Are Still Available Today
Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal List Price:$39.99 Price:$22.00 You Save:$17.99 (45%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Certified Refurbished Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, s… Price:$29.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Wemo Mini Smart Plug, WiFi Enabled, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant & Apple HomeKit Price:$24.49 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, Full HD Wifi Pet Camera and 2-Way Audio, Designed for Dogs, Co… List Price:$249.00 Price:$169.00 You Save:$80.00 (32%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets… List Price:$279.99 Price:$199.99 You Save:$80.00 (29%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code] List Price:$59.96 Price:$44.99 You Save:$14.97 (25%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Show 5 (Charcoal) List Price:$339.98 Price:$298.99 You Save:$45.00 (13%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell in Satin Nickel with Echo Dot 3rd Gen (Charcoal Gray) Price:$121.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Philips Hue Single Premium A19 Smart Bulb, 16 million colors, for most lamps & overhead lights… List Price:$79.00 Price:$38.99 You Save:$40.01 (51%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Price:$34.99 ($8.75 each) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Sonos One SL - Microphone-Free Smart Speaker – Black List Price:$179.00 Price:$149.00 You Save:$30.00 (17%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Sonos Sub - The Wireless Subwoofer for Deep Bass - Black Price:$599.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Sony WH1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset – Black (… List Price:$348.00 Price:$278.00 You Save:$70.00 (20%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Sony WHXB900N Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset - Blue (Amaz… List Price:$248.00 Price:$148.00 You Save:$100.00 (40%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa Voice Contr… List Price:$299.00 Price:$279.00 You Save:$20.00 (7%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Sterilizer, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer,… List Price:$79.00 Price:$49.00 You Save:$30.00 (38%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s Amazon’s full press release:
Amazon Customers Shop at Record Levels Again This Holiday Season – Cyber Monday 2019 Becomes the Single Biggest Shopping Day in the Company’s History
Amazon Customers Worldwide Order Hundreds of Millions of Items Between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday
Record-breaking Black Friday for Amazon this year – the best-ever Black Friday in the company’s history
More Items Purchased from Independent Third-Party Sellers— Mostly Small and Medium-Sized Businesses – on Cyber Monday 2019 than Ever Before on a Single Day
SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec. 3, 2019– (NASDAQ:AMZN) – Amazon today announced that Cyber Monday was once again the single biggest shopping day in the company’s history, based on the number of items ordered worldwide. Customers all around the world shopped at record levels across a wide selection, with hundreds of millions of products ordered worldwide between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday, alone. Customers purchased millions more Amazon Devices compared to the same period last year in Amazon’s Stores globally and the best-selling items were Echo Dot and Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote.
“We’re focused on making this holiday season more convenient than ever for our customers, especially given how short this holiday shopping season will be,” said Jeff Wilke, CEO Worldwide Consumer, Amazon. “We are thrilled that customers continue to come to Amazon in record numbers to discover what they need and want for the holidays. Thank you to our customers and employees all around the world for making this holiday shopping weekend the best yet.”
Holiday Weekend Highlights:
- Customers worldwide purchased more toys this Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined than ever before. Among the tens of millions of toys purchased during this time period, best-sellers included LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader’s Castle, Monopoly Game: Disney Frozen 2 Edition and Hasbro games such as Jenga, Guess Who and Candy Land Kingdom of Sweet Adventures.
- Cyber Monday was the single biggest shopping day for Amazon Fashion worldwide, with more items purchased than any other single day in the company’s history. Best-sellers included Carhartt Men’s Acrylic Watch Hat and Champion Men’s Powerblend Fleece Pullover Hoodie.
- Amazon customers worldwide ordered more than 25 million home items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, combined.
- Best-sellers on Black Friday in the U.S. included Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, Instant Pot Duo80 – 8 Quart, 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service: Personal Genetic DNA Test, L.O.L. Surprise! Winter Disco Bigger Surprise and iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum.
- Customers worldwide purchased more than four million beauty products this Cyber Monday compared to last year, with best-sellers including Oral-B Genius Pro 900 Electric Toothbrush, Lagunamoon Essential Oils Top 6 Gift Set and L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Makeup Lash Paradise Mascara.
- Top-selling categories worldwide include Toys, Home, Fashion and Health and Personal Care.
- The best-selling products in Amazon’s Stores on Cyber Monday in the U.S. included Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Cookie Creations, Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker and LEGO City Ambulance Helicopter 60179 Building Kit.
- Independent third-party sellers in Amazon’s Stores — mostly small and medium-sized businesses – sold more items during Cyber Monday 2019 than any other 24-hour period in the company’s history.
- For the third year in a row, Whole Foods Market broke its all-time record of turkeys sold during the Thanksgiving season.
- Amazon delivered millions of grocery items to Prime members in the U.S. through the five days between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday. Best sellers from Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market delivery included Honeycrisp apples, lemons and avocados.
- Top selling items at Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star stores over the holiday weekend included the Amazon Smart Plug, Echo Dot and All-New Echo Dot Smart Speaker with Clock, L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls, Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 14), and the Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera with Night Vision.
Record-Breaking Weekend for Devices
- Shoppers purchased a record number of Amazon Devices globally this holiday weekend.
- Amazon customers worldwide purchased millions more Amazon Devices, compared to the same period last year in Amazon’s Stores globally, including Echo devices, Fire TV devices, Kindle devices, and Fire tablets.
- It was a record-breaking holiday shopping weekend for smart home devices in Amazon’s Stores globally with shoppers purchasing millions of smart home devices, including iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum, Furbo Dog Camera, and Wemo Mini Smart Plug.
- The best-selling products in Amazon’s Stores globally were Echo Dot and Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote.
Holidays Made Fast, Free and Convenient
- Ultrafast and FREE grocery delivery: Now Prime members get free and fast grocery delivery from Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market. Selection includes a variety of products for all your holiday needs from meat to seafood, produce, snacks, and household essentials, with options for fast one- and two-hour delivery windows. Prime members who live in one of the more than 2,000 cities and towns where grocery delivery is available can request an invitation to shop Amazon Fresh or Whole Foods Market delivery. Learn more at amazon.com/grocery.
- Procrastinators Delight: In addition to free delivery on more than 100 million items for all Amazon customers, Prime members in the U.S. can shop a selection of over 10 million items for Prime Free One-Day Delivery and millions of items available for Same-Day Delivery in 46 major metropolitan areas.
- More Delivery Options Than Ever: This holiday season, customers can pick-up their packages at a number of Amazon Hub locations including thousands of in-store staffed Counter pickup points across the U.S. within Rite Aid, GNC and Stage stores, as well as at Health Mart independent pharmacies. Additionally, tens of millions of products can be easily and conveniently delivered to 900 cities and towns across the country via Lockeror Locker+. To find an Amazon Hub location, visit amazon.com/Hub. In addition, Prime members in 50 U.S. cities and surrounding areas can also enjoy secure, convenient package delivery with Key by Amazon (amazon.com/key). Prime members who don’t want to spoil the surprise by having their package arrive on a day when their loved ones are home can use Amazon Day (amazon.com/amazonday) to select a personalized delivery day for their holiday purchases.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.