Apple fans, we’re warning you right now that you’re definitely going to need to hurry up if you want to get this deal because it will definitely sell out. Amazon ran a killer Black Friday 2019 deal that got you a $100 App Store & iTunes gift card for just $80, giving you an extra $20 for free to spend on apps, games, movies, TV shows, and more. Now you can get the same killer 25% bonus and you don’t even have to spend as much money! $50 App Store & iTunes Gift Cards are on sale on Amazon right now for just $40 each, but only or a limited time. This is an Amazon Lightning Deal that’s set to last for 6 hours, but it’ll almost definitely sell out long before then.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- One card, millions of ways to enjoy it. Use for apps, games, music, movies, and iCloud.
- Available in amounts of $25, $50, $100, $200 and $40 Multipack.
- Gift cards delivered by mail.
- Redemption: Online.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
- Terms apply. See below.
- Good for the US iTunes Store only.
- For use on iTunes, Apple Music and App Store in US only. Not valid for other payments.
- Includes an envelope for easy gift-giving.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.