Amazon is running some of the best Cyber Monday deals we’ve ever seen on Bose headphones and wireless speakers right now, and you can check them all out right here. Well, you’ll find most of them in that post, because there’s a new one that just popped up and it’s completely unprecedented. The $200 Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones are the first and only true wireless earbuds Bose makes, and they typically drop to $169 for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Snag the awesome Limited-Edition Ultraviolet with Midnight Blue color right now on Amazon, however, and you’ll only pay $139! This is an all-time low price that’s available on Cyber Monday 2019 only, and we doubt we’ll see a discount this deep again anytime soon.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Limited Edition Color Ultraviolet with Midnight Blue
- Truly wireless sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of StayHear+ Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose connect App’s “find My buds” feature
- SoundSport Free headphones have an integrated dual microphone array located on the right earbud to allow you to use them during calls when connected to a smartphone that supports Bluetooth. Call audio will only be heard in the right ear bud
- Firmware update to improve audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.