If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Remotes? We don’t need no stinking remotes! It’s 2019, after all, and everything can be controlled these days using yous smartphone, your voice, or both. There are still a few types of devices that don’t support voice or app control though, and that’s where the Logitech Harmony Hub comes in. All you need is this bad boy and you can control your TV, Blu-ray player, streaming devices, and anything else in your home entertainment center with your smartphone or with Alexa!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to 8 remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app.
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment. For example, simply tap “Date Night” and Harmony can turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
- 1 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Black (10 Count)
- 2 Clyraguard Personal Protection Spray - Alcohol-free, and non-toxic, mineral-based Copper-Iodine…
- 3 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.