Listen, bargain hunters, we’re not going to beat around the bush because the longer you take to read this post, the more likely it is that today’s insane Instant Pot deal will be sold out by the time you get to it. All you need to know is that the $140 Instant Pot Duo 80 7-in-1 8-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker is the best-selling extra large Instant Pot by a wide margin, and it’s on sale today at its lowest price ever by an even wider margin — just $69.99! This deal is absolutely going to sell out, so grab one while you can.
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- Best selling model: America’s Most loved multi cooker, built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve desired results every time
- Cooks fast & saves time: The Instant Pot Duo Multi-Cooker combines 7 Appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
- Consistently delicious: 14 one-touch smart programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more on autopilot – with tasty results
- Easy to clean: fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories are dishwasher safe
- Accessories included: stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, Soup Spoon, measuring cup and condensation collector
- Plenty of recipes: free Instant Pot app on iOS and Android devices is, loaded with hundreds of recipes for any cuisine to get you started on your culinary Adventure. Millions of users provide support and guidance in the many Instant Pot online communities
- Advanced safety protection – the 10+ built-in safety features, including Overheat protection, safety lock and more to ensure safe pressure cooking
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.