We needed a good way to put this incredible Cyber Weekend deal in perspective for you, and this is the best idea we had. The cheapest iPhone 11 Apple currently sells costs a whopping $700. It’s totally worth it, of course, but that’s a whole lot of money to spend on a tiny little gadget that fits in your pocket. Meanwhile, Amazon just slashed the best-selling Insignia NS-32DF310NA19 32-inch 720p HD Smart LED TV with built-in Fire TV software to just $99.99. In other words, you can get seven of these televisions for the price of one iPhone! It’s a perfect TV for a gust bedroom, the basement, or even your kitchen where you don’t really want a TV with a massive screen taking up space. Definitely grab one while it’s discounts, and check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday 2019 deals hub for more deep discounts on TVs.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Insignia HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers 720p picture quality with deep blacks and rich colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.9” x 17.3” x 3”, TV with stand: 28.9” x 19” x 8.2”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.