Multitasking has become a necessity in the workplace these days. You need to be able to log on and conference in from just about anywhere. But if you’re juggling a laptop, cell phone and bags, it’s not the easiest to stay consolidated. With the Sennheiser MB 660 MS (507093) Dual-Sided, Dual-Connectivity, Wireless, Bluetooth, Adaptive ANC Over-Ear Headset, you’ll free up your hands to handle any other task you need. Thanks to this Black Friday deal, you’ll be able to enjoy worry-free communication for $278.64, which is 30% off the list price! These are certified for Skype for Business and have three digital microphones to pick up your voice, regardless of background noise. This is an Amazon deal you don’t want to miss, so act now!
Check out the important information from the product page:
- Mobile Unified Communications: For professionals using Skype for Business who require a consistently excellent hands-free communication solution
- Dual Connectivity: Seamlessly switch between two connected Bluetooth devices for maximum call handling flexibility
- Worry-Free Communication: Up to 30 hours of battery time (Includes an audio cable for flawless functionality without charge)
- Speak-Focus Technology: 3 digital microphones work in tandem to deliver crystal clear sound, regardless of background noise
- Sound Effects Mode: Choose between a host of personalized sound effect modes (Club, Movie, Speech, Director) for sound that suits your medium
- NoiseGard Technology: With Adaptive Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) built in, the MB 660 automatically adjusts your headphone’s noise reduction for maximum productivity without isolation
- Peace of Mind: With a 2-year warranty on all headsets (including batteries), you never have to worry about the quality of your bluetooth headset
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.