If you want a killer deal on a new streaming media player, there are two Black Friday sales that are publicized far more widely than anything else: The $40 Fire TV Stick for $19.99 and the $50 Fire TV Stick 4K for $24.99. Those are both terrific deals and you really can’t go wrong with either one, but there’s another option out there that you’d be crazy not to consider. Roku devices are still more popular overall than Fire TV products, and the Roku Streaming Stick+ with 4K and HDR is arguably the best streaming media player that Roku has ever made. It normally sells for $60, but it’s down to an all-time low of $29 right now for Black Friday 2019!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- New! Disney+ and Apple TV are now streaming on all Roku devices
- Wireless that goes the distance: Basement rec room? Backyard movie night? Bring ‘em on. The long-range wireless receiver gives you up to 4x the range and a stronger signal for smooth streaming even in rooms farther from your router
- Brilliant picture quality: Experience your favorite shows with stunning detail and clarity—whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Snappy and responsive, you’ll stream your favorites with ease—from movies and series on Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, to cable alternatives like Sling, enjoy the most talked-about TV across thousands of channels
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, mute, and control your streaming all with one remote—use your voice to quickly search across channels, turn captions on, and more in a touch
- Setup is a cinch: Plug it in, connect to the internet, and start streaming—it’s that simple
- Private listening on mobile: Use the free Roku mobile app to pump up the volume on your shows without disturbing the house
- Endless entertainment: Stream what you love, including free TV, live news, sports, and more; Never miss the most talked-about events, award-winning shows, latest blockbuster hits, and more—It’s easy to stream what you love and cut back on cable bills
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.