My go-to meat thermometer is the MEATER, but not everyone wants to cough up the cash for a wireless, smartphone-connected model despite how awesome it is. When it comes to basic instant read meat thermometers, I like folding ones like this discounted model. There’s something to be said for thermometers that don’t fold, though — maybe if I had the Habor 022 Instant Read Meat Thermometer instead, I wouldn’t have to dig through a drawer for 3 minutes to find it. That Habor thermometer is the best-selling model on Amazon, and it’s on sale for Black Friday right now for just $8.99!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- INSTANT READ & ACCURATE: 4-6 seconds ultra fast response time with accuracy of ±1℃, takes out the guesswork and eliminate overdone or undercooked food, ensuring you get the best flavour.
- SUPER LONG PROBE: No more Hands’ Burning, This 4. 7″(Probe) digital meat thermometer can detect the core temp of meat; perfect for huge turkey, chicken, bread making, jam making, chocolate making, barbecue, hot water, hot milk, and even bath water.
- EASY TO USE: Simply insert probe into your food or liquid and get the temp; this kitchen meat thermometer with protective sheath is easy to carry or store; 10 minutes auto-shut off function Extends your battery life (Battery included; please remove the battery insulation film before the first use).
- IMPORTANT NOTES: The temp Range is -58℉ to 572℉, in order to extend service life of the food thermometer, please remove the thermometer when you finish reading temp; Never leave this food temperature probe in high temp environment such as closed oven, frying pan, grill and etc.
- RETAIL PACKAGE: 1×user Manual; 1×meat temperature guide; 1×3 years and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.