My go-to meat thermometer is the MEATER, but not everyone wants to cough up the cash for a wireless, smartphone-connected model despite how awesome it is. When it comes to basic instant read meat thermometers, I like folding ones like this discounted model. There’s something to be said for thermometers that don’t fold, though — maybe if I had the Habor 022 Instant Read Meat Thermometer instead, I wouldn’t have to dig through a drawer for 3 minutes to find it. That Habor thermometer is the best-selling model on Amazon, and it’s on sale for Black Friday right now for just $8.99!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- INSTANT READ & ACCURATE: 4-6 seconds ultra fast response time with accuracy of ±1℃, takes out the guesswork and eliminate overdone or undercooked food, ensuring you get the best flavour.
- SUPER LONG PROBE: No more Hands’ Burning, This 4. 7″(Probe) digital meat thermometer can detect the core temp of meat; perfect for huge turkey, chicken, bread making, jam making, chocolate making, barbecue, hot water, hot milk, and even bath water.
- EASY TO USE: Simply insert probe into your food or liquid and get the temp; this kitchen meat thermometer with protective sheath is easy to carry or store; 10 minutes auto-shut off function Extends your battery life (Battery included; please remove the battery insulation film before the first use).
- IMPORTANT NOTES: The temp Range is -58℉ to 572℉, in order to extend service life of the food thermometer, please remove the thermometer when you finish reading temp; Never leave this food temperature probe in high temp environment such as closed oven, frying pan, grill and etc.
- RETAIL PACKAGE: 1×user Manual; 1×meat temperature guide; 1×3 years and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.