Amazon announced last week that the Echo Dot will drop to $22 on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. In case you were wondering that indeed matches the Dot’s lowest price ever… but only when sold one at a time. But who only buys one Dot? The beauty of it is that it makes a perfect gift for anyone on your list, and you’ll get an even better price if you decide to grab a few at a time. Use the coupon code DOT3PACK at checkout when you buy three Echo Dots, and it’ll slash the price to $64.97 — That’s just $21.65 a piece!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Meet Echo Dot – Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Improved speaker quality – Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.