We’re not sure if it’s because hiking and camping are waaaaaaay more popular than we thought or because doomsday preppers really love big sales events. Whatever the case, Amazon announced earlier this year that the LifeStraw Personal Water Filter was one of the five best-selling products of Prime Day 2019. Think about how crazy that is… there were tens of thousands of killer deals out there, and this was one of the top five! If you missed out on the Prime Day deal everyone went crazy over, don’t worry because we have great news: It’s back on sale ahead of Black Friday 2019!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.BPA Free materials
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.