When it was first released, the Roav Viva by Anker cost $50 and it was worth every penny. It’s basically an Echo Dot built into a dual-port car charger, giving you access to all of your favorite Alexa skills while you’re on the go. The price recently dropped to $36 and it’s a crazy value at that price, but right now it’s somehow down to just $20.29 for Black Friday! That’s an all-time low, and you’re crazy if you don’t get in on the action.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay, or Android Auto. (Note: FM transmission, AUX, and Spotify are not supported.)
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Supports Alexa Communication: Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements—all hands-free.
- What You Get: Roav VIVA, user manual, quick start guide, happy card, 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service. (Note: Roav VIVA is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones.)
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible with in the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.