Everyone knows that Instant Pot deals are always among the most popular ones out there during Black Friday. What you might not realize, however, is that you don’t have to wait for Black Friday 2019 to arrive on November 29th to score a killer discount on one of the best Instant Pot models out there. The Instant Pot Smart Wifi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker retails for $150, which makes sense because it’s the only model of its kind that connects to your iPhone or Android. Head over to Amazon before it sells out and you can snag one for just $89.99! That’s an all-time low price, and we don’t expect it to be available for much longer.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- REPLACES UP TO 8 KITCHEN APPLIANCES: Combines 8 kitchen appliances in 1 with 13 smart programs to save you space, including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, saute/searing, steam, and keep warm.
- CONSISTENTLY GREAT RESULTS: monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- ALEXA and WIFI ENABLED: Control in the palm of your hand with the Instant Pot app or through voice with Alexa. You’ll have access to 1, 000+ pre-programmed scripted recipes as well as have the ability to verify cooking progress, share cooker access with family, and receive alerts on your mobile device.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup and condensation collector
- SAFETY: Energy-efficient and UL/ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind, smell containment, and automated cooking.
- WIFI: 2. 4 ghz
- Power supply 120V – 60Hz – Please check your voltage if not in North America.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.