Apple’s AirPods Pro are obviously the hottest true wireless earbuds in town this holiday season, and they somehow got a rare discount on Amazon. Guess what, though: they’re still really expensive. If you want to get a pair of cord-free earphones without breaking the bank, there’s another pair you’ve probably never heard of but you should definitely consider them. The Letsfit Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds have killer battery life and surprisingly good sound, and they’re on sale right now for just $32.29 after you clip the on-site coupon. They have a shockingly good 4.7-star rating with more than 500 reviews, and they’ve never been this cheap!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Amazing sound quality: with the latest audio chipset and AAC HD Code Protocol, noise reduction ensures crystal-clear sound and enhanced Deep bass So that you get the best music experience even in noisy environments.
- Battery life: with a built-in 2600mAh rechargeable battery charging case, your wireless earbuds can last for up to 4. 5 hours after a single 1 hour charge providing you with up to a total of 80 hours playback time. Doubles as an alternative power bank.
- Durable & Water-Resistant: designed with IPX6 water resistant technology our headphones are built to withstand sweat, water and rain. These true wireless earbuds are perfect for running, jogging, gym workouts, hiking, yoga, cycling, travel and more.
- Dual charging mode: supports wired and wireless charging, providing you with a more convenient charging method and eliminates the need for charging cables. Please note: Wireless charger is not included.
- New tws technology: with the latest Mulita Cast sync technology, you can freely switch between your right or left earbuds without any additional pairing Steps or interruption with no signal loss or delay in music.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.