The new updated Kindle E-reader that Amazon released in 2019 is by far the best entry-level Kindle that Amazon has ever created. It has new front lighting that used to be reserved only for the more expensive Kindle Paperwhite plus more storage and a tweaked design. It also was supposed to drop to $59.99 next week for Black Friday 2019, but Amazon kicked off the sale early!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Adjustable front light lets you read comfortably for hours—indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Purpose-built for reading, with a 167 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight.
- Read distraction-free. Highlight passages, look up definitions, translate words, and adjust text size—without ever leaving the page.
- Select from millions of books, newspapers, and audiobooks. Kindle holds thousands of titles so you can take your library with you.
- With Prime Reading, Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- Enjoy more books with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to switch seamlessly between reading and listening.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.