We heard from a little birdie that some of the most popular home theater projectors out there right now are going to get deep discounts next week for Black Friday. Needless to say, if you’re planning to get one you’re going to need a nice big projector screen to go along with it. As it turns out, one of the best-selling models out there already got its deep Black Friday 2019 discount: the $340 Elite Screens 142-inch 16:9 Pull-Down Projector Screen, which has more than 1,400 5-star ratings on Amazon — is on sale right now on Amazon for an all-time low of $209.99! You’ll definitely want to hurry up and grab it soon though, because this size is almost sold out. There are a bunch of other sizes on sale though, so be sure to click through them and check out the prices.
Here’s what you’ll need to know from the product page:
- 142-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 69.6″ H x 123.8″ W. Overall Size: 80.7″ H x 131.7″ W x 2.7″ D. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Auto-Locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings, and screen lanyard allows for easy operation.
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors for wall or ceiling installation. Optional 6″ and 12″ L brackets available.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens’ an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite’s Professional Service Team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.