With Black Friday 2019 upon us, there are going to be tons of deals on flagship smartphones. And you know what? Most of them are going to be crap. They’ll offer “discounts” that require you to trade in your current smartphone, which means they’re not really discounts at all. On top of that, flagship phones these days are still really expensive even after those trade-in discounts. If you want a smartphone that’s sleek, powerful, fast, and actually affordable, Amazon is running a big sale right now on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus refurbs that you’re definitely going to want to check out. All these phones are unlocked, guaranteed, warrantied, and prices start at under $145!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.