Amazon’s big Black Friday 2019 blowout doesn’t officially start until this coming Friday, November 22nd, and it’ll last for a full week until the end of the day on Friday, November 29th. That said, a few early Black Friday deals have already managed to sneak through. One of them has been selling like hotcakes and it’s easy to see why, since the class-leading Garmin Instinct Rugged Smartwatch just dropped to $199.99 for the first time. It usually sells for $300, so this is an awesome deal — and it’s available in six different colors!
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U. S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community
- 1 5pcs Particulate 95% Protection GB2626-2006 PM2.5 type 9551 filter in US stock (NOT In the orig…
- 2 Jointown Face Mask, Pack of 50 (5081)
- 3 SupplyAID RRS-KN95-5PK KN95 Mask, Protection Against PM2.5 Dust. Pollen and Haze-Proof, 5 Pack
- 4 SupplyAID 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel w/Soothing Aloe FDA # 74035-1051-5, 16 Fl Oz, Pack of…
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on
our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.