Looking for a stylish new Apple Watch band? Don’t want to spend the whopping $350 that Apple charges for its stainless steel link bracelet? Well don’t worry because we’ve got just what the doctor ordered. The Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet for Apple Watch looks exactly like Apple’s link bracelet from the top. In fact, the only real difference is the clasp — oh, and the $329+ price difference, of course. Definitely check it out.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Refined buffing and brushed metal surface process gives the black stainless steel its distinctive finish, chain all blend into one harmonious whole, noble, luxurious yet understated.
- Crafted from anodized 304L stainless steel, provides smooth touch feeling, wear-resisting, high hardness, anti-rust.
- Butterfly buckle folds neatly within the strap, with simple dual side release button, easy to close and open, safely keep the band on your wrist.
- Up to 10 links can be removed, add and remove links with removal pin included in the package, fits 5.67-7.87inches (144-200 mm) wrists.
- 18 month conditionally refund or resend with any quality problems, life-time friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.