When it comes to charging accessories, Anker has been one of the biggest names in the business for many years now. The company made a name for itself by selling high-end accessories at mid-range prices, undercutting all the big brands out there in the process. Perhaps the most impressive thing about Anker is the fact that even after it found so much success, it hasn’t sacrificed quality or raised its prices. And of course you can also still expect huge savings from time to time thanks to Anker’s legendary sales. Case in point: an early Black Friday sale right now on Amazon slashes a 2-pack of Anker PowerWave Pad Wireless Chargers to $19.99! Just use the coupon code DWUF2531 at checkout to get the deal.
Want to see even more deals smartphone charging accessories? Check out Amazon’s big one-day blowout sale right here.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Charging for Home and Office: Now you can experience wireless charging day and night with one PowerWave Pad at work and another at home.
- Wide Compatibility: Support for all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone X, XS, XR, XS Max, 8, 8 Plus as well as Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8, Note 10, Note 9, Note 8.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge. For best results, use a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: 2× PowerWave Pad Wireless Charger, 2× Micro USB Cable (4 ft ), welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. (AC adapter not included)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.