At just $50, the Mpow H5 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones really pack a punch that surprised us. Top noise cancelling headphones from the likes of Sony and Bose cost $350 or even $400, so a rival pair that’s only $50 should be absolutely terrible by comparison, right? We’re not suggesting the H5 headphones are as good as top-of-the-line Sony and Bose headphones, but you’ll be shocked by how much closer they are than you’d think. And if you use the coupon code MPOWH5V1 right now when you pick up a pair, you’ll only pay $34.99!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology — Mpow H5 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones can effectively reduces the noise of city traffic, plane cabin or hubbub. It enables you to enjoy immersive auditory experience even in noisy environments.
- Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions — Professional protein earpads, 90° swiveling earcups and adjustable headband deliver better durability and comfort. Mpow Active noise cancelling headphones with the lightweight design is comfortable for all-day wearing.
- 30Hours Ultra Long Battery — Mpow Noise Cancelling Headphones adopt Built-in battery provides up to 30 hours of music (360 songs) /call or you can connect the Bluetooth headphones with the included audio cable when the battery’s low.
- Feel Superior Bass in Beat — Mpow H5 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones use dual 40mm drivers and advanced CSR Bluetooth chip to brings balanced midbass and bright treble for you. A built-in CVC6.0 microphone guarantees hands-free calls in clear voice.
- Improve Durability — 1. We had updated the material of headband which has successfully passed the 10000+ bending test. 2. We have improved the clamping force of the H5 noise cancelling headphones for better comfort. 3. Suitable for most sizes of heads.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.