If you want a regular old SanDisk microSD card, definitely wait for Black Friday because they always go on sale at great prices. If you want the king of all microSD cards though, pull the trigger right now because the SanDisk 1TB Extreme MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card is on sale at its lowest price ever. It retails for $450, which is obviously a tall order. Hurry up and grab one right now on Amazon though, and you’ll only pay $299.99!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high-res images and 4K UHD videos (2). Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds.
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds.
- 4K UHD and Full HD-ready (2) with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) (5).
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performance(8)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof(4)
- Get the SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play) (3)
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty (30-year warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime. See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.)
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask “Alexa, order SanDisk micro SD.”
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.