If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re like me, you often find yourself thinking how great it would be if the power outlets in your home also have built-in USB ports. You also find yourself thinking just as often that there’s no way you’re messing with electricity or paying an electrician hundreds of dollars to install them. Then, I found the SnapPower Electrical Outlet Cover Plate with USB Charger and everything changed. It’s brilliant — all you have to do is unscrew your current wall plate and pop this one on in its place. It draws power just from a couple of integrated metal contacts so you don’t even have to touch a single wire!
Here’s some additional information from the product page:
- EASY INSTALL – You don’t have to be an electrician or magician to install the USB Charger. It was designed for a truly simple solution to the device nightmare. It does not require brackets, batteries, mounts, or wires. Just snap it on and go.
- FREES UP OUTLETS – You can finally use all of the outlets in your house. Don’t let devices and their standard plugs eat up all of your outlets. You can have a lamp, alarm clock and your phone all on one nightstand. Or have your tablet in the kitchen without sacrificing an outlet.
- LOW PROFILE – With it’s sleek design you won’t have to leave space between the wall and your furniture. The USB plugs into the side of the plate and not the front.
- ATTRACTIVE – The USB charger blends right in allowing you the freedom to put this in any room without being an eyesore.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – With a money back guarantee and the best customer service around, you can buy easy. We have you covered, we have your back.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.