If you have an older car or even a newer one that’s actually affordable, you probably have those halogen headlights instead of newer HID or LED headlights. What’s the difference? Halogen headlights are yellowish and they’re not terribly bright, while HID and LED headlights are bluish-white and they project light much farther. Do you wish you had LEDs? Well don’t worry because you don’t need a luxury car to get them. Just pick up a Hikari LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit for $37 on Amazon, which just about anyone can install in 10 or 15 minutes. Just make sure you get the right size for your car, and you’re good to go!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- H11/H8/H9 low beam, high beam or fog light led bulb.
- Max light output: 9600lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs. Flawless beam pattern.
- Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test.
- Adjustable Beam. Special design required by Dodge Ram, Ford, Chevy, GMC, Honda etc. Mini fans. Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover.
- What You Get: Pack of 2 led headlight bulbs , one user manual, over 50000 hours lifespan, IP67 waterproof, 7-24 HIKARI support.
- 1 5pcs Particulate 95% Protection GB2626-2006 PM2.5 type 9551 filter in US stock (NOT In the orig…
- 2 Jointown Face Mask, Pack of 50 (5081)
- 3 SupplyAID RRS-KN95-5PK KN95 Mask, Protection Against PM2.5 Dust. Pollen and Haze-Proof, 5 Pack
- 4 SupplyAID 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel w/Soothing Aloe FDA # 74035-1051-5, 16 Fl Oz, Pack of…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.