If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have an older car or even a newer one that’s actually affordable, you probably have those halogen headlights instead of newer HID or LED headlights. What’s the difference? Halogen headlights are yellowish and they’re not terribly bright, while HID and LED headlights are bluish-white and they project light much farther. Do you wish you had LEDs? Well don’t worry because you don’t need a luxury car to get them. Just pick up a Hikari LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit for $37 on Amazon, which just about anyone can install in 10 or 15 minutes. Just make sure you get the right size for your car, and you’re good to go!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- H11/H8/H9 low beam, high beam or fog light led bulb.
- Max light output: 9600lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs. Flawless beam pattern.
- Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test.
- Adjustable Beam. Special design required by Dodge Ram, Ford, Chevy, GMC, Honda etc. Mini fans. Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover.
- What You Get: Pack of 2 led headlight bulbs , one user manual, over 50000 hours lifespan, IP67 waterproof, 7-24 HIKARI support.
- 1 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 4 ASUS VivoBook 15.6" FHD Touchscreen Notebook - Intel Core i5-1035G1 1.0GHz - 8GB RAM 256GB PCIe…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.