If you want a robot vacuum and you’re looking for the best in the business, you obviously need a Roomba from iRobot. The problem, of course, is that they’re quite expensive — or rather, they’re usually quite expensive. An early Black Friday sale on Amazon slashes the hot new iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum to an all-time low price of $329.99. It’s an absolute steal at this price, so don’t miss out.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power for improved pick-up performance. (Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- Ideal for homes with pets. Premium 3-stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don’t. Simply rinse away dirt or debris left behind in the washable bin.
- Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors.
- High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens.
- Customize and control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app, Alexa or the Google Assistant.
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
- Featuring Roomba Essentials- Wi-Fi connected, Smart Navigation, Patented Dirt Detect Technology, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum, 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, Owner’s Guide, Documentation Package
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.