The Nintendo Switch isn’t the perfect video game console, but it’s pretty darn close. In fact, my only real complaint about the Switch might be that I can’t always play it as much as I want to. Finding a good balance between thinness and battery life is always a challenge for every portable gadget maker, but that’s why third-party battery cases exist. We recommend checking out the BigBlue 10,000 mAh Battery Charger Case for Nintendo Switch, which adds a whopping 10+ hours of battery life to your beloved Nintendo console. It’s awesome, and it’s on sale right now at its lowest price!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 10000mAh Battery Case: BigBlue Battery Charger adds 10+ hours playtime to your Switch with the built-in 10000mAh rechargeable battery. Use this battery Charger also with your smartphones, tablets, e-readers and other devices anywhere, anytime.
- Ergonomic Design Grip: Curved palm design reduces hand fatigue and provides you with ultra comfortable experience, detachable Joy-Con Grip is perfect for extended, high-stress gaming sessions. Allows you to play for longer.
- Power Delivery 3.0: Both the charger for Switch and the dual-function backup battery support PD3.0 fast charging. Intelligent battery management system ensures charging with entire safety and 4 LED Lights indicates battery levels.
- Kickstand Function & Additional Card Slot: You can deploying at different playing angles with the kickstand in 3 different adjustable angles.The card slot allows you to store extra game cards in the Joy-Con Grip.
- Safety First & Reliable Services: Intelligent Safety Protection, supports over-charged, over-discharged and short circuit protection, more safe to use. BigBlue offer 2 years warranty and lifetime customer service support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.